Monday, February 4, 2013

Class Trips Around London

For many of my classes, I find myself venturing into different areas of London. This has been a great exerience for me to see new things. Below are trips from two of my classes
 
British Art and Architecture
The first several pictures are from St. Paul's Cathedral, which was rebuilt in 1675, after burning down in the Great Fire of London. I wasn't able to take many quality pictures, as photography isn't allowed in the Cathedral. (I may have snuck a couple...)
 
Drama in the London Theatre
Under the Cathedral pictures are pictures from the Waterloo area, which also contains the famous London Eye and the National Theatre; where I was headed to that night to see a play. I got to the area well before the play started, so I walked around for a while.
 
 
 

Sneaking a picture of the dome

 

The outside

 


View from the bridge of the National Theatre (the blue and pink-lighted building)

View of the other direction on the bridge

The London Eye and Big Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment